My recital and program are on their way. I am excited for the work to come and look forward in sharing it all with you.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Day 8/ Programs
Practice practice practice....it would seem that practice is what my week has been all about. However, today I took a step in a new direction. I began researching programs. If you did not know, one of my goals for my senior project is to have a nice program for all those who decide to come and support Kristen Turpin and I. Though our programs are separate, they will occur consecutively and on the same day. Anyway, today's focus was determining how my program should look. After careful research and hours of deliberating, I have formed an outline for my program. I will have a table of contents, listing the groupings and orders of my concert. Then I will have a small bio of the composers, followed by the song lyrics. If a selection should be in a foreign language, I will have translations at the ready. Finally, at the back of the program, there will be a listing of some quality summer music programs for high school students. I hope to also add a note of thanks directed to a select few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment