Today started out extremely early. I had to wake up at 5 am in order to catch the 7 am bus from Concord down to Boston. If you read my first blog, you will know that I had a very long and unsuccessful trip down to the Italian Consulate on Monday. I was told that I had all my paperwork and that my visa would be made in two days. However, I would not be able to pick it up until I had a letter of acceptance in Italian. Well I received the letter and was on my way to getting my visa. I arrived in South Station at 8:45 am and walked the two blocks over to the Federal Reserve Building, where the Consulate is. Unlike my first visit, I was actually in and out of the consulate in under and hour. The frustrating part was that the officer at the consulate did not even look at the Italian letter he had asked for..He simply gave me my visa. As frustrated as I was, the sense of relief of finally having my visa overpowered my frustration. I returned to campus in time for my voice lesson with Kris Johnson (sponsor and voice teacher). During my lesson, an odd thing happened. My low and high notes were much more vibrant than my mid-range notes. This was in part attributed to my vowel shapes. Kris and I will be working on the vibrancy in my sound over our remaining few weeks. See if I improve..ha ha stay tuned.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment